Many guests at the Cottage on the Knoll at Cedarcroft Farm seek shops that cater to special interests such as antiques, crafts or the unique.
The shops are listed in alphabetical order within categories. One shop is not favored over another because each business is unique. Since our list is not necessarily current at all times, please patronize other quality stores in Downtown Warrensburg or at the shopping centers. Shops marked with * are located in Downtown Warrensburg.
Antique Stores, Flea Markets & Thrift Stores
Hound Dog Flea Market, MO-13 south at 250 rd, 747-4466.
Sheltered Workshop Thrift Shop, at workshop on Ridgeview
* Salvation Army Thrift Store, Holden & Culton
* Those Were the Days, 138 W. Pine, 747-8742. Large mall.
Warrensburg Downtown Shopping Suggestions. The following stores are suggested for their uniqueness:
* Creative Compendium: Art, antiques and jewelry; 109 N. Holden, 429-1100.
* Cafe Blackadder: Art and eats; 121 N. Holden, 429-1525.
* Freeride Bike & Skate Shop: bikes & skateboards; 208 N. Holden, 429-6595
* Old Drum Gallery & Trading Company: Artists Co-op and Old Drum merchandise; 128 N. Holden, 429-0112.
* Rudy’s Frame Shop & Gallery: Art prints & more; 122 W. Pine, 747-6688.
Gift Ideas & Florals
*Ye Olde Flower Shoppe, 106 E. Market, 747-8138.
Other Stores of Interest
Alewel’s Country Meats: Country cured meats, sausage; MO-13 north of US-50, 747-8261.
*Corner Book Exchange, used books; 501 N. Holden, 747-4101.