Warrensburg Dining List (* indicates located Downtown). This does not include chain restaurants . Organized by cuisine; restaurants marked with a + have a full menu in addition to the specialty listed. All Warrensburg restaurants are non-smoking by law; those outside the city limits generally allow smoking. Most of these are listed on the map, below the listings.
- * Java Junction: Coffee Shop, desserts, sandwiches; 112 N. Holden, 747-0725.
- * Old Drum Bakery & Coffee Shop; 211 N. Holden
- Mary Jane’s Home Cooking, South Maguire (South Mall shopping center across from Parker’s Supermarket).
- Roundabout Cafe, MO-13 about 4 miles north of US-50.
- * Cafe Blackadder: teas, coffees, lunches, sandwiches; 121 N. Holden
- * la Sous Terre: Fondue (& more) restaurant, weekend reservations required. Below Java Junction at 101 W Pine, 747-0725
- Cancun: Authentic Mexican, near NE corner of Bus-50 and Bus-13
- Copper Coyote: SW Mexican, Bus 50 east.
- El Monterrey: Authentic Mexican, Midtown Connection Center
- Hong Kong Express: Carry-out Chinese; Maguire & Clark
- King’s Chef: Oriental buffet; 501 N. Maguire (Midtown Connection), 747-0880.
- New China: Oriental buffet; 123 W Young, 429-6618.
- Oriental Cuisine: Korean & Japanese; Maguire & Hamilton
Sandwiches, pizza, etc.:
View Where to eat around Warrensburg in a larger map