Warrensburg Dining List (* indicates located Downtown). This does not include chain restaurants . Organized by cuisine; restaurants marked with a + have a full menu in addition to the specialty listed. All Warrensburg restaurants are non-smoking by law; those outside the city limits generally allow smoking. Most of these are listed on the map, below the listings.
- Perry Foster’s BBQ: BBQ eat-in or carry out, beer; MO-13 south & DD, 429-6077.
- * Java Junction: Coffee Shop, desserts, sandwiches; 112 N. Holden, 747-0725.
- * Old Drum Bakery & Coffee Shop; 211 N. Holden
- Mary Jane’s Home Cooking, South Maguire (South Mall shopping center across from Parker’s Supermarket).
- * Heroes: Full menu, liquor; 107 W. Pine, 747-3163.
- Player’s: Full menu (steaks, prime rib, shrimp), liquor; Russell Rd opposite Holiday Inn Express, 747-2115.
- Nathan’s: Full menu, liquor; Santa Fe Trail shopping center, Bus. 50 & Burkarth.
- * Cafe Blackadder: teas, coffees, lunches, sandwiches; 121 N. Holden
- * la Sous Terre: Fondue (& more) restaurant, weekend reservations required. Below Java Junction at 101 W Pine, 747-0725
- Cancun: Authentic Mexican, near NE corner of Bus-50 and Bus-13
- Copper Coyote: SW Mexican, Bus 50 east.
- El Monterrey: Authentic Mexican, Midtown Connection Center
- El Tequila: Authentic Mexican; 818 S. Maguire – (660)429-1009
- Hong Kong Express: Carry-out Chinese; Maguire & Clark
- King’s Chef: Oriental buffet; 501 N. Maguire (Midtown Connection), 747-0880.
- New China: Oriental buffet; 123 W Young, 429-6618.
- Oriental Cuisine: Korean & Japanese; Maguire & Hamilton
- Mighty Melt: Sandwiches, soups & spuds; 417 N.Maguire, 747-6006.
- * Old Barney’s: Breakfast, plate lunch & sandwiches; 112 Hout St.
- * +Fitters Pizza & Pub, W. Pine, 429-3500
Sandwiches, pizza, etc.:
View Where to eat around Warrensburg in a larger map