Warrensburg Dining List (* indicates located Downtown). This does not include chain restaurants . Organized by cuisine; restaurants marked with a + have a full menu in addition to the specialty listed. We have not eaten at restaurants marked with %. All Warrensburg restaurants are non-smoking by law; those outside the city limits generally allow smoking. Most of these are listed on the map, below the listings.
- * Java Junction: Coffee Shop, desserts, sandwiches; 112 N. Holden, 747-0725.
- *% Old Drum Bakery & Coffee Shop; 211 N. Holden
- Mary Jane’s Home Cooking, South Maguire (South Mall shopping center across from Parker’s Supermarket).
- Roundabout Cafe, in Hawthorne shopping center north of Walmart.
- * Heroes: Full menu, liquor; 107 W. Pine, 747-3163.
- Player’s: Full menu (steaks, prime rib, shrimp), liquor; Russell Rd opposite Holiday Inn Express, 747-2115.
- Nathan’s: Full menu, liquor; Santa Fe Trail shopping center, Bus. 50 & Burkarth.
- % Reflections on Pine: Full menu, liquor; located at the Hidden Pines Country Club off of West Pine St.
- * Cafe Blackadder: teas, coffees, lunches, sandwiches, dinners; 121 N. Holden
- * la Sous Terre: Fondue (& more) restaurant, weekend reservations required. Below Java Junction at 101 W Pine, 747-0725
- Cancun: Authentic Mexican, near NE corner of Bus-50 and Bus-13
- Copper Coyote: SW Mexican, Bus 50 east.
- El Monterrey: Authentic Mexican, Midtown Connection Center
- % Cupini’s: Pizza, panini, pasta, etc.; 214 E. Culton (behind Family Video).
- *% Luigi’s Italian Restaurant: Broad Italian menu, white tablecloths, liquor. E. Pine St. between Holden & College.
- Hong Kong Express: Carry-out Chinese; Maguire & Clark
- King’s Chef: Oriental buffet; 501 N. Maguire (Midtown Connection), 747-0880.
- % New China: Oriental buffet; 123 W Young, 429-6618.
- % Oriental Cuisine: Korean & Japanese; Maguire & Hamilton
Sandwiches, pizza, etc.:
View Where to eat around Warrensburg in a larger map