Clinton is the county seat of Henry County and the leading city of Missouri’s Golden Valley. It is the western gateway to Truman Reservoir and has the largest town square in Missouri.
- Olde Glory Days on one of Missouri’s best courthouse squares is a great old-time July 4th celebration;
- Clinton rodeo around July 4th weekend.
- Clinton is now the Western Terminus for Missouri’s Katy Trail, the nation’s premier Rails to Trails conversion.
Attractions & Food
- County museum off NW corner of Square.
- El Camino Real, near MO-13 and MO-18 (one of our favorites).
- Smith’s, in the shopping center east of McDonald’s