Cottage on the Knoll 2014-15 Rates
- Saturdays: $229
- Fridays & Certain Holidays: $199
- Other nights: $179
- New Years & Valentine’s Day – Special prices apply, see the Availability page for prices and policies for these dates.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay on most 3-day weekends. This can be Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- All taxes additional – current tax rate is 6.475%.
Special add-on package:
Because of changes in Federal Law, we no longer offer open-ended gift certificates. You may purchase a gift for a specific couple for one or more specific dates (such as wedding nights, birthdays or honeymoons). Please contact us directly if you’d like to give some one or more nights at the Cottage. Just call (660)747-5728 or order online. We also suggest gift certificates from Bed & Breakfast Inns of Missouri.
Deposits and Cancellation
- Deposit: Prepayment of the first night at time of reservation, by either cash, check or credit card. Balance is due 10 days prior to arrival. Full prepayment at time of reservation is required for reservations made within 10 days of arrival date.
- Cancellations more than 10 days in advance may be rescheduled once with a $25 fee. A binding contract is created when we accept your reservation and process your deposit. Regarding our cancellation policy:
Since we’re only innkeepers, we do not have control over: floods, icy roads, hurricanes, babysitters, ill relatives, tornadoes, rain, avalanches or flu. All cancellations, for any reason, are subject to our policy. If in doubt, we highly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance.
- We accept cash, checks, traveler cheques, VISA and MasterCard and Discover (Novus) for deposits and room payments. We regret that we are no longer able to accept American Express.
- Check-in time as arranged after 4:00 PM.
- Check-out time 12:00 Noon.
- Sorry, no pets, no children; the cottage is for two adults only.
- Smoking is limited to the front porch (no inside smoking and no smoking in the meadow or woods). Also, don’t bring candles or incense. You agree to a $250 per day smoking surcharge if evidence of indoor smoking is noted.
- Accessibility: While the cottage does not have support rails & ramps for wheelchair accessibility, all doors are 36″ wide and the shower has a low lip. The entry has 2 steps.
Cedarcroft is about 60 miles southeast of Kansas City and ten minutes southeast of Warrensburg. From the junction of US-50 and Business MO-13 in Warrensburg, take Business MO-13 about 5 miles south to Hiway ‘Y’ (yes, that’s its name – we letter our small roads in Missouri). Turn east on ‘Y’ for exactly 4.0 miles and look for the sign by the gate (left or north side of road). Drive up our 250 yard long lane and park by the ‘Guest Parking’ sign in front of the house. Or see our Area Map and detailed directions.