View Cedarcroft-areain a larger ma
Google maps would show our location as 431 SE State Highway Y
The GPS coordinates are: 38.69241,-93.666644
Google now maps us correctly if you look for Cedarcroft Farm Bed & Breakfast, and gives reasonably correct directions from the east [however, it may put us about 2 miles to the east if you don't use this map]. Yahoo map requires you to use the address 431 southeast state route Y; Mapquest is also correct, but both of these systems send you on some pretty odd roads – use Google or contact us for the best way. p
- Under Missouri’s “Safe and Sound” bridge program, bridges may be closed for a period of time. For the latest closures, please check MODOT Road Conditions Map
- MO-13 is being rerouted between US-50 and just north of Highway Y. It involves several roundabouts. The directions below are correct if you if you go through Warrensburg on Business 13. If you take the new MO-13 east bypass, you’ll find highway Y about 1/4 miles south of the 1st roundabout south of the Highway DD/MO-13 roundabout.
- From the junction of US-50 and MO-13 in Warrensburg, take MO-13 about 5 miles south to Hiway ‘Y’ (You will have to drive all the way through Warrensburg, pop. 18,000, pass a Casey’s gas station and continue 3 more miles). [Note - US-50 is about 18 miles south of I-70]
- Turn east on ‘Y’ for exactly 4.0 miles and look for the sign on the gate (left or north side of road – it may be partially hidden by trees on the other side of the driveway).
- Drive up our 250 yard long lane and park by the ‘Guest Parking’ sign in front of the house. We will meet you and escort you to the Cottage.
- From St. Louis, take I-70 west to Exit 49, then take MO-13 south about 18 miles to Warrensburg and follow directions above.
- From Kansas City, we recommend I-470 to US-50 east, US-50 to the MO-13 South exit at Warrensburg. You may also take I-70 east to Exit 49, then MO-13 south, but it is longer and puts you on a heavily-traveled hilly 2-lane road with no shoulders.
- From Iowa or Nebraska, take the east bypass (I-435) to I-70, then as above.
- From Springfield, Hiway ‘Y’ is about 22 miles north of Clinton on MO-13 – if you encounter a roundabout, you’ve gone too far.