View Cedarcroft-areain a larger ma
Google maps would show our location as 431 SE State Highway Y
The GPS coordinates are: 38.69241,-93.666644
Google now maps us correctly if you look for Cedarcroft Farm Bed & Breakfast, and gives reasonably correct directions from the east [however, it may put us about 2 miles to the east if you don't use this map]. Yahoo map requires you to use the address 431 southeast state route Y; Mapquest is also correct, but both of these systems send you on some pretty odd roads – use Google or contact us for the best way.
- Under Missouri’s “Safe and Sound” bridge program, bridges may be closed for a period of time. For the latest closures, please check MODOT Road Conditions Map
- MO-13 has be rerouted to bypass Warrensburg; it involves several roundabouts. The directions below are correct if you if you go through Warrensburg on Business 13. If you take the new MO-13 east bypass, you’ll find highway Y about 1/4 miles south of the 1st roundabout south of the Highway DD/MO-13 roundabout.
- From the junction of US-50 and MO-13 in Warrensburg, take MO-13 about 5 miles south to Hiway ‘Y’ (You will have to drive all the way through Warrensburg, pop. 18,000, pass a Casey’s gas station and continue 3 more miles). [Note - US-50 is about 18 miles south of I-70]
- Turn east on ‘Y’ for exactly 4.0 miles and look for the sign on the gate (left or north side of road – it may be partially hidden by trees on the other side of the driveway).
- Drive up our 250 yard long lane and park by the ‘Guest Parking’ sign in front of the house. We will meet you and escort you to the Cottage.
- From St. Louis, take I-70 west to Exit 49, then take MO-13 south about 18 miles to Warrensburg and follow directions above.
- From Kansas City, we recommend I-470 to US-50 east, US-50 to the MO-13 South exit at Warrensburg. You may also take I-70 east to Exit 49, then MO-13 south, but it is longer and puts you on a heavily-traveled hilly 2-lane road with no shoulders.
- From Iowa or Nebraska, take the east bypass (I-435) to I-70, then as above (or I-35 to US-36 east, then to MO-13 south).
- From Springfield, Hiway ‘Y’ is about 22 miles north of Clinton on MO-13 – if you encounter a roundabout, you’ve gone too far.